The goal of the MATeF Program is to test the new Communication System Family in-flight. In the missions we use the prototypes of the new COM modules which are going to integrated to the ReHAB system after validation.
During mission-planning we used the results and “lessons-learned” of the MATeF-1 flight. The software on the flight modules are upgraded so data can be logged on SD-card. During this flight a high power radio module will be used and we will test an APRS module which could be a backup communication system in future missions. The APRS module was designed by the plans of Anthony Le Cren (F4GOH), which we would like to thank him.
- Target Altitude: 18000m (60000ft)
- Continous telemetry downlink
- Tracking via GPS: Latitude, Longitude, Altitude
- Module temperature measurement: OBC, COM
- External temperature measurement
- On-Board datalogging
- Backup GPS Tracker test
- Radio Uplink test
- APRS test